The 9th annual IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS) 2021 will be held on 4-6 October 2021 virtually.
As part of the program of CNS 2021, a limited number of workshops are planned to be held in conjunction with the main conference. The main aim will be to provide an international forum for researchers to present their early research results and share experiences focused on specific research areas.
Workshop proposals are solicited in all areas and topics related to network security. All papers accepted by the workshops will be published in the CNS 2021 Proceedings and will be included in IEEExplore. All workshops will be held on 6 October 2021.
Workshop Proposal Form
A proposal to organize a workshop can be submitted in PDF and should contain the following information:
- Workshop title
- A draft of the CFP of the workshop (includes title, description, topics and dates)
- Why is the topic area important
- Expected contributors and target audience
- Organizing committee (chairs, list of potential TPC members)
- Proposed format and agenda
- Plan for workshop advertising and publicity (including workshop URL)
- Biography of the main organizer(s) (100-200 words)
Workshop proposals must be sent by e-mail to the Workshop co-chairs Zhuo Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jun Xu (email@example.com)
- Workshop Proposal Submission Due: 12 June 2021
- Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Proposals: 26 June 2021
- Preliminary CFP to Be Published for Workshops: 26 June 2021
- Paper Submission Deadline for the Workshops: 26 July 2021
- Notification of Acceptance of Workshop Papers: 21 August 2021
- Final Paper Submission for Workshops: 5 September 2021
- Workshop: 6 October 2021
- Zhuo Lu, University of South Florida, USA
- Jun Xu, Stevens Institution of Technology, USA